PHOTOGRAPHER, ART DIRECTOR, GRAPHIC DESIGNERA complete branding project for F/K/A Textile.
F/K/A is a Los Angeles sustainable brand of unisex shirts made from recycled Japanese luxury vintage Kimono fabrics.
ART DIRECTORA selection of poster’s projects I designed during my collaboration with the agency Leroy & Rose.
ART DIRECTOR, COPY WRITER, GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Project for several teasers and a poster designed in collaboration with Sara Murrone, an italian designer, for Homo Sapiens exhibit and Mudec, Museum of Cultures Milano in Milano, Italia.
The intention was to surprise and educate people about prehistorical discoveries and inventions that are still in use and fundamental to our our everyday life.
1. Copyline: Wheel. Circulating since 6000 years.
2. Copyline: Tent. Hospitality since 2 millions years.
3. Copyline: Fire. 2 million years ago the dazzling discovery.
4. Copyline: Bricks. Fundamental since 6000 years.
5. Copyline: Coin. On the market since 4000 years.
Copyline: Man. Evolving since 4.5 million years.